What are Country Combination Courses?

Through this course program, you have the opportunity to learn Spanish and to travel at the same time. You can choose between six Spanish schools in Santiago de Chile, Viña del Mar (Chile), Lima, Cusco (Peru), Buenos Aires and Mendoza (Argentina). All schools have the same curriculum and same quality. You can choose the duration and type of courses as well as the order of the cities completely free and create your program depending on your itinerary. In this way, you have the opportunity to get to know different cities, cultures and dialects. For any further information we will be happy to advise you personally!


How does the course Surfing work?

The beaches around Viña del Mar are good for beginner and advanced surf lessons. The course Surfing includes the following:

  • Surf lessons (2h) with a surf instructor on two days a week
  • Transportation from the school to the beach
  • Surf equipment
  • All Spanish courses can be combined with this surf package


What is Medical Shadowing?

Medical Shadowing is a program that was developed for prospective doctors and physicians. It combines a Spanish course of your choice with the learning of medical terms and cultural training. 2 times per week (max. 4h each time) you have the unique opportunity to accompany and observe (shadowing) doctors in a private clinic or hospital in their work. Thus you will get to know different health systems as well as the interaction with patients. To participate in this program, a written application at least two months before the start date is needed. We need the following documents from you:

  • Completed application form
  • Resume and cover letter
  • Proof of current highest medical education


Can I get credit for the course at my university?

The courses of our school are certified by the accredited institutions Universidad Bolivariana, Universidad de Viña del Mar in Chile and the Brookhaven College in USA. Furthermore, the courses of our school are recommended by the DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service). To get credit for the courses at your university, you should complete the following steps:

  • Visit your university´s foreign language office. There you can ask about the conditions for accreditation of foreign language courses.
  • Upon request, you will receive the necessary documents for the accreditation of your course.
  • Completion of the course at our school.
  • Submit your testimony that you receive at the end of your language course at your university.